What's new

creed

Creed does make some of the best fragrances out there, but $300 is pricy. I don't think there is a single fragrance out there at that price range, no matter how heavenly it is, that won't make your wallet hurt.

That said, you can get all the Creeds authentic on Fragrancenet for $120-160 instead of 300.

And occasionally a "tester" for even less than that. Same scent, just not in the same packaging.

There are fragrances that cost a lot more than any Creed. Just look for anything made by Roja Dove or Puredistance, Clive Christian or the like.
Roja Dove makes Creed seem like a bargain but I just bought a split of their Vetiver and it is impressively good.

Maybe this is ridiculous, but I bought 100ml of Creed SMW on eBay in 2.5ml samples. It ended up costing me $80 shipped. Transferred into an atomizer and, voila, SMW in the house. Great stuff, but I wouldn't spend $300/bottle for anything.

Maybe this is ridiculous, but I bought 100ml of Creed SMW on eBay in 2.5ml samples. It ended up costing me $80 shipped. Transferred into an atomizer and, voila, SMW in the house. Great stuff, but I wouldn't spend $300/bottle for anything.

You've just broken the system. Look out for Agent Smith!

Sounds good, except that most sample sellers usually sell for a more expensive unit price than what a bottle of genuine Creed costs. It's the only way they can keep from losing money. To be able to acquire samples at a such a price that you can get a full bottle's worth of fragrance for a substantial discount raises the question of whether or not the juice is genuine.

Edit: Just to clarify, when I said "sample sellers," I was referring to third parties who decant into generic packaging from a bottle of the real thing. That usually ends up costing more than the bottle itself, since the sellers have to cover their costs. However, in checking out eBay, I see there are a lot of promotional samples being sold at a low price. Assuming these were initially obtained for free, then it makes sense that they can sold for such a low price. Since they're not sealed, authenticity isn't completely guaranteed, but the "too good to be true" financial aspect isn't quite so alarming.

Last edited:
Also people sometimes decant from very large bottles where the acquisition cost is cheaper than the standard 50 or 100 ml bottle.

Top Bottom