What's new

Covid

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Thanks you guys!! I really appreciated the good wishes received here, in pm's, emails and texts!! It was more like a bad cold, but longer and we are still quite tired and get exhausted easily. The worst for me was the effect it had on my diabetes, saw numbers I never had thought of being possible, both triggered by the infection itself and the steroids I got to fight it. Slowly getting back to normal and have started to make the first brushes already.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Thanks you guys!! I really appreciated the good wishes received here, in pm's, emails and texts!! It was more like a bad cold, but longer and we are still quite tired and get exhausted easily. The worst for me was the effect it had on my diabetes, saw numbers I never had thought of being possible, both triggered by the infection itself and the steroids I got to fight it. Slowly getting back to normal and have started to make the first brushes already.
Thanks for the update, sir. Continued prayers.

Sorry to hear you are sick, feel better soon my friend

Top Bottom