What's new

Covid

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Guys, unfortunately I contracted Covid last week, was diagnosed yesterday as being positive (I am always a positive person, but not when it comes to sicknesses or diseases). What hits me most is the fact that I am also a diabetic and with the virus infection and some drug I got for it, my values spiked today to a level I had never even been close to. Considered going to the ER, but my endocrinologist finally called me and gave some advise for adjusting my shots.
Should be back in business by Thursday/Friday this week.

Guys, unfortunately I contracted Covid last week, was diagnosed yesterday as being positive (I am always a positive person, but not when it comes to sicknesses or diseases). What hits me most is the fact that I am also a diabetic and with the virus infection and some drug I got for it, my values spiked today to a level I had never even been close to. Considered going to the ER, but my endocrinologist finally called me and gave some advise for adjusting my shots.
Should be back in business by Thursday/Friday this week.
I am so sorry to hear that. Get well soon!

I am a 32 year diabetic, type 2. Needless to say, it does make life harder at times. Will soon be 75 but rolling along. As you are doing, keep the numbers down as best you can. We all get spikes but maintaining a good A1c is the main thing.

ha ha you already know all of the above

Top Bottom