What's new

Coticule love... show off your rock

Nice

I Wish you mich Fun with the Stones the midle One was Part of a Trick from a member of straight Razor Place. He stole with this Trick 4 razors and a Escher from me!
The Red One in the wooden Box was Part of the Deal

Thankfully my wife is a hairdresser (with barber's training) & has a zillion different sets of expensive scissors, so she can't say anything to me about my straight razor/coticule collection!! The other cool thing is that she can shave me with a straight razor... It was part of her training!! :thumbup1:

Thankfully my wife is a hairdresser (with barber's training) & has a zillion different sets of expensive scissors, so she can't say anything to me about my straight razor/coticule collection!! The other cool thing is that she can shave me with a straight razor... It was part of her training!! :thumbup1:
Be careful she doesn't shave you after an argument! :)

HI

befor 1 year ben young offers a nice Maruchi Nakajama kita in SRP, i am a student at german university, so i dont have the money to buy the stone. I asked him for a trade and we spend a long time to talk in skype and e.mail. Afer a wile we make the deal. I gave him a nice Escher 10" and some nice razors. He woud like to ship me his LPB on the picture and the maruchi + some Nagura and 2 Boker Blades.

after 4 weeks he send me an E-mail in wich he makes my escher bad, he told me the stone is not original.... (but he has a lable).

the end of the storry, i never seen my itams back and i never seen the items he offers me. With one misstake i lost items for 1500$

i was a little pissed of as i saw the stone here on the picture

HI

befor 1 year ben young offers a nice Maruchi Nakajama kita in SRP, i am a student at german university, so i dont have the money to buy the stone. I asked him for a trade and we spend a long time to talk in skype and e.mail. Afer a wile we make the deal. I gave him a nice Escher 10" and some nice razors. He woud like to ship me his LPB on the picture and the maruchi + some Nagura and 2 Boker Blades.

after 4 weeks he send me an E-mail in wich he makes my escher bad, he told me the stone is not original.... (but he has a lable).

the end of the storry, i never seen my itams back and i never seen the items he offers me. With one misstake i lost items for 1500$

I had to use a PayPal Dispute to get the stone since he stopped answering my emails as soon as I paid.
We cannot continue this conversation in open public. Any further discussion needs to be email or pm.

HI

I don't know what to say. I am sorry to hear of this!! This must have happened a while ago as the stone has obviously changed hands a few times (I paid a good amount of money for it)...Are you absolutely SURE that my stone is the one he was supposed to send you? Perhaps he sent you pics of a stone HE never owned himself? Hmmmm...

edit: just saw Scott's post...I will PM FF...

As promised, a family portrait....

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 167
Not vintage, but not a standard offering. Apparently it was a forgotten test sample from a gallery inspection at Regné a few years ago by Ardennes, so I would not expect to see any of its ilk hit the market unless Ardennes resumes mining at Regné at some point in the future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom