What's new

Cole Haan Shoe Restoration

Update-I called Cole Haan today, and explained what was happening. They are sending me a package to send the shoes back and have them re-done. At this point, I don't think I really have anything to lose, as I was resigned to moving on to a pair of Alden Cordovan Monks anyway. Let's see if they can fix them. If so, great. If not, I'll get my $$$ back.

glad I haven't sent my prized cole haan english bench made wingtips in yet - I think I will look to B Nelson when the time comes.

I would be devastated if they messed with the footbed.

Update-I called Cole Haan today, and explained what was happening. They are sending me a package to send the shoes back and have them re-done. At this point, I don't think I really have anything to lose, as I was resigned to moving on to a pair of Alden Cordovan Monks anyway. Let's see if they can fix them. If so, great. If not, I'll get my $$$ back.

3+ weeks since the phone call, and still nothing from CH to send them back for a re-do. I called again yesterday and was told the package would be sent on Monday. When this does not arrive, I'll be demanding a refund, and contesting the CC charges if not satisfied.

Guys, don't waste your time or money with Cole Haan to restore the shoes. Go with B. Nelson or a local cobbler you trust.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
3+ weeks since the phone call, and still nothing from CH to send them back for a re-do. I called again yesterday and was told the package would be sent on Monday. When this does not arrive, I'll be demanding a refund, and contesting the CC charges if not satisfied.

Guys, don't waste your time or money with Cole Haan to restore the shoes. Go with B. Nelson or a local cobbler you trust.

Truly unfortunate.

So far it appears that Allen-Edmonds, Adlen and B. Nelson restorations have made the grade while Cole Haan has fallen woefully short.

I would even say that NuShoes workmanship appeared to be satisfactory as well although there may have been some issues regarding whether the work was performed in the USA or outsourced to Mexico.

Please follow-up with us, Bob. Thanks for keeping on track with the thread although I'm sure the whole episode has been a thorn in your side.

This is terrible. You should send them a link to this thread so they know thousands of folks will see this.

Yeah. I was seriously considering buying a third pair of their shoes since I love the two pairs I already own, but this is making me reconsider that.

Hey, what do you know. After I made my third call on Monday about getting these stupid shoes re-done, I actually received the package in the mail to send them in again. Do you think it helped when I told them that the next call I made would be about a refund? :001_rolle

Top Bottom