What's new

Col. Conk Shave Cream

I was curious about this cream as well when I saw it on Amazon. The price is about right and they steer clear of obnoxious coloring which I avoid with my white tipped brushes. They also claim it is 99% natural (has some preservative/stabilizer) and made in USA.

Mantic had a good review of it on Sharpologist. He got several versions as they were developing it and claims the final product is quite excellent in performance and scent. His reviews are usually legit.

I have plenty of soaps and creams for now but when I eventually buy another one, I was thinking of trying the lavender cream from conk since it is one of the very few that are not purple. Or the lemon one. If I do, I'll post a review.

http://www.colconkproducts.com/store-2/#!/Natural-Shave-Cream/c/13930099/offset=0&sort=normal

I've got a tub of the Santa Fe Cedar (cedar and rosemary). Smells incredible. The performance is merely good. Not spectacular, but good. A little thin.
Which is pretty much my experience with it. I couldn't whip up anything resembling a thick lather with it by itself, so I started mixing it with the TOBS Sandalwood. The resulting shaves were not as good as with TOBS alone. So I've gone back to TOBS and the occasional flirtation with Palmolive from the tube, and will keep the Col. Conk on the bathroom counter. (I like the look of the jar.)

Top Bottom