What's new

Coffee-Related Articles

Spritzing your beans before grinding:
I am not into espresso, but I found the article fascinating.
I spritz my coffee beans before grinding them in my 1ZPresso JX manual grinder and it reduces static and leaves less ground coffee to brush out of the grinder and collection cup.
Thanks for posting!

Hey Brandon, @FoolishMortal and the rest of the guys that join in the conversation.
I am in a bit of a coffee/espresso rabbit hole. This doesn't seem to be the thread for that discussion but I look forward to some news articles. BTW, spritzing light roast beans seem to help.

Hey Brandon, @FoolishMortal and the rest of the guys that join in the conversation.
I am in a bit of a coffee/espresso rabbit hole. This doesn't seem to be the thread for that discussion but I look forward to some news articles. BTW, spritzing light roast beans seem to help.
Hey, John, enjoy the Cafe! There's a lot of info here, and if you haven't yet found James Hoffmann's videos, I strongly suggest you give them a try. He's very knowledgeable and I love his presentation style - informed, yet completely inoffensive. :)

Hey, John, enjoy the Cafe! There's a lot of info here, and if you haven't yet found James Hoffmann's videos, I strongly suggest you give them a try. He's very knowledgeable and I love his presentation style - informed, yet completely inoffensive. :)
Yeah I'm in big on Youtube. I watch him and for fun, Lance Hendricks to watch him play with all the new toys on the market...reminds me of the latest and greatest razor, soap and brush that we deal with in GRUME.

Top Bottom