What's new

Closed *** Jnat PIF *** Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
What a great PIF! I have often thought about trying a JNat but always was like naaaaaaah. This looks like my opportunity. I can always re-PIF it if it isn't for me. So, okay...

I'm in.

I'm in.

Not to influence your decision but...

I bought donuts!

proxy.php

Not in, just wanted to say this is an amazing PIF, well done. A tomonagura cut from the same stone is a wonderful addition.

I really gotta get a US address. I'm missing out on this great stuff! :laugh:
Seriously though great PIF. Someone is going to be very lucky.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
I really gotta get a US address. I'm missing out on this great stuff! :laugh:
Seriously though great PIF. Someone is going to be very lucky.

Have you considered applying for statehood? That 51st star on the flag might be a little awkward but that's probably what they said at #14 , and it worked out just fine. Seems kinda silly to drive from one part of the US (lower 48) to another part of the US (Alaska) and have to go the whole way through an entirely different country. If Canada was a state, things would be much simpler.

On second thought, maybe driving to Alaska would be kinda silly, anyway. I dont even like winter weather here in New Orleans.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'm most definitely in! I have a few straights that haven't been touched up in a while that would love to get kissed by a Jnat.

David what a nice PIF! Good luck Gents.

The posts which disrupted this thread, and the various replies have been removed as off topic. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom