What's new

Citrusy Splash AS?

This is the longest-lasting citrus in my collection, Turіstіk Pe-Re-Ja Lіmon Çіçeğі Kolonyası (Turkish Lemon Blossom Cologne):

proxy.php

It makes a great AS and body splash. I can still get a whiff of it 8 hours later.

Last edited:
This is the longest-lasting citrus in my collection, Turіstіk Pe-Re-Ja Lіmon Çіçeğі Kolonyası (Turkish Lemon Blossom Cologne):

proxy.php

It makes a great AS and body splash. I can still get a whiff of it 8 hours later.

Where do you purchase that?

Found some Molton Brown Fresh Bushukan Citrus Splash at Marshalls the other day. Had to get it. Citrus, spicy, herbal... little bit of everything. Have a feeling it's gonna move near the top of my AS rotation.

Last edited:
Citrus heaven -- or maybe just heaven -- in a bottle. Seriously.
proxy.php

As others have noted, citrus scents don't last long. Regardless, this stuff is Da Sh*t. You can buy it here.

We have a winner. BAM. Incredible scent. This is what traditional old school wet-shaving products are all about. Harris Arlington seems harsh and nasty by comparison. Excuse me while I go get ready for church.

We have a winner. BAM. Incredible scent. This is what traditional old school wet-shaving products are all about. Harris Arlington seems harsh and nasty by comparison. Excuse me while I go get ready for church.

Toldja. :thumbup1: Glad you like!

Toldja. :thumbup1: Glad you like!

fyi I included a jar of the walnut butter in the box just in case the order was a bust and to justify shipping. Seems logical. HOLY MOLY it's so delicious I'm not going out for lunch today. Gonna have this on a *few crackers instead. :love-struck:

Last edited:
Top Bottom