What's new

Circuit board scales!

There is no such thing as geekiness getting out of hand http://badgerandblade.com/vb/images/smilies/yellow_guys/001_tt2.gif. I'm thinking a custom etched design, including a smd pic, an accelerometer, and an rgb led could be a really handy way to get quick visual feedback on blade angle in relation to ones face... Obviously it wouldnt be a 100% accurate measurement, but it could at least be a rough guideline. And what could be cooler than a razor that glows red when you are about to bleed?
Awesome! I was thinking some kind of screeching alarm might be cool too, but would probably lead to major lacerations.

And what could be cooler than a razor that glows red when you are about to bleed?

The sad part about this is that I was just going over the concept in my mind - it would be very doable and probably done easily. Getting enough room would be a piece of cake if you used a Japanese handle. You could toss in all kinds of things (long list of things you could toss in was deleted... embarrassing).

The sad part about this is that I was just going over the concept in my mind - it would be very doable and probably done easily. Getting enough room would be a piece of cake if you used a Japanese handle. You could toss in all kinds of things (long list of things you could toss in was deleted... embarrassing).

No, I think the sad part is that I drew up a simple circuit already, and I only jumped in here to offer some friendly advice on cutting pcb material lol. Guess it's time for me to snag some gold dollars and add another project to my list.

No, I think the sad part is that I drew up a simple circuit already, and I only jumped in here to offer some friendly advice on cutting pcb material lol. Guess it's time for me to snag some gold dollars and add another project to my list.

When you do, pm me or post in this thread. I definitely want to see :)

Top Bottom