What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Sounds like it was a pretty good weekend Albert.

I have no complaints :001_smile

In 2006 I bought a 3 pack tin of Opus X Reserva d'Chateau and had set them aside for when my brother finished seminary. This past weekend he graduated so last night he, our stepfather and I lit them up. Not sure if it was the extra age, the occasion or the company but those were outstanding cigars.

I have no complaints :001_smile

In 2006 I bought a 3 pack tin of Opus X Reserva d'Chateau and had set them aside for when my brother finished seminary. This past weekend he graduated so last night he, our stepfather and I lit them up. Not sure if it was the extra age, the occasion or the company but those were outstanding cigars.

Sounds awesome! Those are great smokes. I applaud your patience. I have one Opus X in my humidor hopefully it will still be there by the time I reach my birthday, but it's three months away - we'll see. Congrats to your brother.

La Aurora Preferidos #2 cameroon right off the truck from Holt's today. I haven't been able to find a decent B&M cigar store around here, but I get one day shipping from Holt's being so close to Philly, so that helps. Anyway, nice perfecto on a beautiful evening watching the Mallard family (13 ducklings!) cruising on the pond behind my temporary apartment & seeing the frogs start to pop up along the bank & croak away.

La Aurora Preferidos #2 cameroon right off the truck from Holt's today. I haven't been able to find a decent B&M cigar store around here, but I get one day shipping from Holt's being so close to Philly, so that helps. Anyway, nice perfecto on a beautiful evening watching the Mallard family (13 ducklings!) cruising on the pond behind my temporary apartment & seeing the frogs start to pop up along the bank & croak away.

Perdomo Habano while watching a robin build a nest. Nature smokes tonight!

Sounds awesome! Those are great smokes. I applaud your patience. I have one Opus X in my humidor hopefully it will still be there by the time I reach my birthday, but it's three months away - we'll see. Congrats to your brother.

Thanks!

My best advice is to hide them from yourself and obsessively buy more cigars than you can possibly smoke to keep your mind off whats aging :w00t:

I do have a box of Bolivar Coronas Extras (Cuban) with a box code of SEP 06 for the month/year of my son's birth that have and will remain untouched until he is 18.

Thanks!

My best advice is to hide them from yourself and obsessively buy more cigars than you can possibly smoke to keep your mind off whats aging :w00t:

I do have a box of Bolivar Coronas Extras (Cuban) with a box code of SEP 06 for the month/year of my son's birth that have and will remain untouched until he is 18.

Wow - 2024 is going to be a great year!

Had my stepfather and friend over tonight

'07 Por Larranaga Petite Corona
'09 Por Larranaga Montecarlo
'10 Juan Lopez Selection #1
'01 Rafael Gonzalez Coronas Extra

I should be headed to bed but I am bound and determined to finish this RG CE

Finally tried a Diesel Unholy cocktail while setting up camp on a roadtrip last Tuesday night. I must admit, I had high hopes for this one and was a little disappointed. I have another one I'll let age for a few months and see if it improves.

Finally tried a Diesel Unholy cocktail while setting up camp on a roadtrip last Tuesday night. I must admit, I had high hopes for this one and was a little disappointed. I have another one I'll let age for a few months and see if it improves.

I have had the same results with the Diesel's. I humi mine for atleast 3 months and then they start to shine.

JR Ultimate with my Dad and Bro this afternoon.

$jr_ultimate.gif

Top Bottom