What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Yesterday was an Oliva V Figurado. I love these cigars, but their size skirts right on the edge of being too big. My ADD starts kicking in, but I don't want to set it down until I've finished it.

Last night an El Primer Mundo Epifania, great cigar.

They are a small company but if you happen across their cigars they are worth a go, especially the Epifania and the Liga Miami

Fuente Hemingway Short Story that has been hanging out in my humidor for a little over a year. I liked these before, but this one, with a little age on it, is excellent!

Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970

$IMG-20120517-00193.jpg

Hard to find in good old Leinie's in Dover! One of my favorite combos on a hot day. Took a few cans to get through that cigar. :001_rolle
Yeah, I can get some of the seasonal brews (Summer Shandy, etc), but the original is nowhere to be found. A friend introduced me to Leinie's in Baraboo, WI about 10 years ago and I have been hooked ever since!

Warlock corona last night. It's worth noting that this cigar had perhaps the most razor sharp burn line that I have ever seen. It stayed that way all the way down then started to canoe with about 1.5" left.

Over the weekend

'09 Jose L Piedra Brevas
'10 Juan Lopez #1
'01 Bolivar Tubo #1
'01 Por Larranaga Petite Corona
'10 Ramon Allones Specialty Selected
'10 H. Upmann Mag 46
'11 H. Upmann Half Corona

Top Bottom