What's new

Cellactober : October is Cella month

Indeed, Cella in October is great!
For that matter, Cella in any month is outstanding!!

cella omega ikon october 10 2017.jpg

First shave for Cellactober. Cella red, red ApShaveCo 26mm G5C knot brush, and Thiers Issard razor freshly stropped on diamond pasted balsa. What a great shave, and I smell good, too.
Hey did you get that shave brush handle from AP shave co? I wanted to get the same one but I'm boar hair. I didn't see natural boar in their knot selection so I just emailed them.

Hey did you get that shave brush handle from AP shave co? I wanted to get the same one but I'm boar hair. I didn't see natural boar in their knot selection so I just emailed them.
I did. I got it from Andrew's Scratch and Dent sale. I can find no flaws in the handle at all.

However, ask Andrew boar and replacements. I think the G5B or G5C will be a good replacement for your boar if you want to try one.

I did. I got it from Andrew's Scratch and Dent sale. I can find no flaws in the handle at all.

However, ask Andrew boar and replacements. I think the G5B or G5C will be a good replacement for your boar if you want to try one.
Yeah I'll definitely see what he's got. I already have 2 of his brushes. I want to get a boar because honestly I've been using exclusively synthetic brushes from him for the last 2 months. They are great but boy it still doesn't beat a good broken in boar brush. Forgot how quickly and effectively they get soap off of a hard puck.

Attachments

• 20231001_212553.jpg
    20231001_212553.jpg
    714.8 KB · Views: 4
Tuesday 3rd October

Omega 10098 Boar - Cella - Shield GR5 Ti GEM/ GEM SS #1 - Avon Segno EDP

On learning that this version of the Shield was going out of production...I purchased a couple of months ago. Although I have predominantly used Barber Razors this year I decided to give this its first run out.......very nice indeed!

Top Bottom