What's new

Can I get a temporary ban from BST

Having a wisdom tooth removed on Thursday morning. I expect I will be taking pain killers with some degree of potency, both on Thursday and Friday. I can just see myself buying all kinds of stuff that "I need" while under the influence.

Who do I talk to to get a two day ban from buying anything?

B/S/T browsing under the influence (BSTBUI) can be a serious offense. You better give your SWMBO the keys to the computer before you get drugged up.

The last time I had teeth pulled, three at once, all I wanted to do was sleep it off for the next couple of days. Although I headed straight for B&B when I got out of bed, I didn't have the strength or the comprehension to go through the back-and-forth PM process to buy anything from BST, even if I had wanted to.

What you REALLY have to watch out for is Amazon and eBay. They make it far too easy, with one-click ordering, to go crazy and order all kinds of things without even thinking about it. Especially if you have your shipping and payment info on file.

Temporary bans to the B/S/T are only given during proctological procedures.

proxy.php

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
The last time I had teeth pulled, three at once, all I wanted to do was sleep it off for the next couple of days. Although I headed straight for B&B when I got out of bed, I didn't have the strength or the comprehension to go through the back-and-forth PM process to buy anything from BST, even if I had wanted to.

What you REALLY have to watch out for is Amazon and eBay. They make it far too easy, with one-click ordering, to go crazy and order all kinds of things without even thinking about it. Especially if you have your shipping and payment info on file.
This! Back when I broke my back those late nights in my recliner and pain killers about drained my bank account.
At least one package showed up without recollection of ordering.

Thanks folks, you are all so helpful:huh:. I am kinda worried, since I recently got a straight and am trying to master it...
Imma get me a quick Injector shave tonight, and have the wife hide the straight and shavette for a day or two!

p.s. I am not looking for a strop or hone!!! You overeager enablers. :wink2:

Top Bottom