What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Here's mine with the Frosted Blue and Gold Flake. 3 great looking brushes. I've only been using the Frosted Blue and have had the Gold Flake sitting in the box as a back up. Now I've got two back ups :thumbup:
$IMG_1471.jpg

My package arrived and I got the grey glitter which I already have. I was expecting the seafoam. Did this happen to anyone else?

***? You got a grey glitter?! It said they were sold out....

Yeah. I know. I ordered after the picture had changed. It's kind of cool because the grey are sold out but I already have two grey glitter; now I have four. I don't really need four. I'd rather have two seafoam.

I got the grey glitter, and that is what I thought I was getting. The Seafoam I really like... and want! Do I or don't I... If another box shows up at home, my wife will kill me.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411790746.664314.jpg

The sea foam looks fantastic! I love how I use different brushes for different soaps. I am able to use the new ones on harder soaps and the older ones on croaps or creams.

Keep it up! I love these boar brushes!!

mswofford

Rest in Peace
If you're going through the trouble of putting liquid in the handle then lets push the envelope a little bit and fill the handle with 18 year old Scotch.

I said I was hoping for a Butterscotch handle but will settle for a Scotch handle. Clear acrylic filled with amber Scotch would make for a beautiful handle.
Why waste some good scotch?:wink2:

Top Bottom