What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Wow... That's quite a looker! Sadly, well before my time, but I think 7 years is more than enough time for a reissue!

And now we play the waiting game. While yes I hate the color it doesn't change the fact i need a new, quality brush.

Maybe the brush color will grow on me like the scent of arko.

Anyone actually receive one of these yet? I really would like to see some other pics. I won't be able to see one first hand until Christmas. That is what I asked for.

Anyone actually receive one of these yet? I really would like to see some other pics. I won't be able to see one first hand until Christmas. That is what I asked for.

Mine says out for delivery but it wasn't in my mailbox even though my other mail arrived today.

The grey glitter looked like it came out of Barbie's Super Sparkle Styling Shave & Beauty kit.

It's the perfect balance of flash and personality. Plus, the photo up on WCS doesn't do it justice from what I've seen. It wasn't THAT glittery. I think it's a beautiful brush.

I hope they do a "shimmering blue" one next. Give me something in royal or sky blue and I'll be a happy guy and gladly buy one. I can't do the seafoam.

I noticed that just over a year ago they done a black and red version. I've seen pictures of it and my jaw dropped. I wish i got into DE shaving earlier just so I could get a high quality brush of my 2 most favorite colors mixed together.

Since this brush is seafoam color is everyone going to use a sea scent themed soap for the first shave with it. Seems fitting

Just ordered mine, glad there wasn't that much down time from the glittery one, just couldn't bring myself to order that one.

Top Bottom