What's new

Brush Advice Needed

Mikey,

Wow. That is very generous of you and it sounds like you have quite the collection. Yes, The PIF would be absolutely awesome. Thank you so much! You're the best. I am PM'ing you my address.
Sounds like a plan!
On my way to the Post Office.
In this heat sometimes the creams can become "loose". If that happens, when you get it, stick in the frifidge for 1-2 hours, then let warm to room temps. Will be as good as new. May not happens though. I had to do that whith my tub of 45th Parallel for CC. Of course, the temps were in the 100's here in AZ.
Mikey

Sounds like a plan!
On my way to the Post Office.
In this heat sometimes the creams can become "loose". If that happens, when you get it, stick in the frifidge for 1-2 hours, then let warm to room temps. Will be as good as new. May not happens though. I had to do that whith my tub of 45th Parallel for CC. Of course, the temps were in the 100's here in AZ.
Mikey
Sounds perfect! You're the best. No worries--I have a fridge. :) It's in the 90's here in VA so it is a likely scenario...so thanks a bunch for the instructions on how to handle it if it happens.

Scott... the USPS at work..
:a52::a52::a52::a52:
DATE & TIME STATUS OF ITEM LOCATION
July 21, 2017, 12:48 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility DES MOINES IA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in DES MOINES IA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER on July 21, 2017 at 12:48 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
July 20, 2017, 9:33 am In Transit to Destination ON ITS WAY TO WAYNESBORO, VA 22980
July 19, 2017, 4:33 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility BETHPAGE NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
July 18, 2017, 4:12 am Processed Through Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

July 21, 2017, 12:48 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility DES MOINES IA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in DES MOINES IA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER on July 21, 2017 at 12:48 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
July 20, 2017, 9:33 am In Transit to Destination ON ITS WAY TO WAYNESBORO, VA 22980
July 19, 2017, 4:33 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility BETHPAGE NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Seriously. So efficient. I did learn something now though...Des Moines is in between NY and VA. LOL.

Last edited:

It showed up today. THANKS!

Gotta love it! Iowa is only about 1500+ miles WEST of NY. I wonder who planned that route:a19:
Mikey

I have all of my mail routed through Iowa. I DEMAND it! That is the only way to send or receive mail. If it doesn't go through Iowa it's just not worth having. LOL.

Top Bottom