What's new

Blew right past me. Congrats to the man with the deep pockets :

Congratulations to whomever won it! I would have bid, but my max would have been way less than the winning bid. Like, over $600 less than the winning bid. :blushing:

I still say these engraved sets are some of the best value deals for the high-end of gillette. For as few complete ones as you see come up in good nick, they sell low-ish compared to some other gear.

That is art work for shaving

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

The low pre-sniping bids can lead one to be over-confident of winning. It's happened to me before. I think I'm in pretty good shape and then BOOM, someone gets over my bid at the last moment.

Life on the 'bay.

I had never seen that razor till now, and boy does it look good.
I'm astounded for the amount, well, there's always someonw with more money, specially on ebay.
I lost an auction at the last second yesterday :(

Last edited:
According to the seller, who was doing this on consignment, the owner was an elderly lady who was going to throw this away because she thought it was worthless!

Incredible, I got the razor for a over $300.00 a little over a year ago.

The Razor I picked up was in pretty good shape, And pretty Clean. Now seeing this set go for $865.00 kind of shocks me, I thought it would go over $1,200.00 ? It's still a pretty Penny at $865.00 Congrats to the winner for sure. Sets like that don't come by often.

Here is a link of mine for those interested.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...-Razor-From-Deluxe-Combination-Set?highlight=

the complete set is much better than just the razor.
furthermore your one is the more cheaper $50 oldtype deluxe traveller
the auction one is a new deluxe $75 deluxe set

i think elmerwood won the auction

Top Bottom