What's new

Blackland Vector - Polished version

I had this razor sometime ago, but at the same time got Paradigm SE and ended up returning it.
Now that the polished version is available - I had to get it again.

My prior impression of Vector was that it was VERY easy to maneuver around the face and was very efficient yet mild.

My question - would polished version shave any different than unpolished version?

Having had both - what’s your opinion? Did you notice a difference?

Edit - wait, have you received the polished one yet?

Waiting for me on the breakfast nook table...... Excellent quality polish. No regrets on getting a 2nd Vector.

4A6D9A49-2C26-4BB6-8310-D93D16A3EC6B.jpeg

D66FE31D-7580-4556-906F-6CB7CA50D57B.jpeg

A22490F0-6EBC-4EC4-B701-0BDC9F498EC9.jpeg

80F775F6-6B48-4062-AB96-3B8738981A6F.jpeg

E46CBA4D-EAFB-4F55-8FD5-7F3F6F185C73.jpeg

Only issue I’m having at the moment is fighting the temptation to break the Fixed 4 For March Madness event and get my shave on with this baby..... :ihih:

So I got mine and used it for the first time!!!
It definitely shaved better than the unpolished version, IMHO.

BTW - it also is very mild yet efficient and yet is different than Paradigm

I'm not happy about this. Don't want to buy another razor!

Tell me about it! I’ve got the razor in hand and can’t shave with this beauty. I’m in the FixedFourForMarchMadness event (FFFMM) at least until the end of March. It’s a slow death...:hang:

Maiden voyage this morning with the polished Vector. One of the most intuitive, irritation-free BBS shaves in my memory. I’ll drive it several more laps around, but my first impression is; wow!

Maiden voyage this morning with the polished Vector. One of the most intuitive, irritation-free BBS shaves in my memory. I’ll drive it several more laps around, but my first impression is; wow!

Nice! Is it your first SE? Or do you have comparables?

Couldn't agree more. I've been travelling with mine and its exquisite every time to where I am evaluating my others as I am really spoiled now

Nice! Is it your first SE? Or do you have comparables?

I’ve used and own the ATT SE2, the Paradigm Ti, Asylum SE, and various injectors extensively. It’s as efficient as the ATT, but much smoother; it’s as smooth as the Paradigm, but more efficient; it’s just superior to the Asylum in every facet; it’s as simple and as intuitive as my injectors, but much more efficient.

It’s vastly more maneuverable than all. Finally, it’s just a gorgeous razor.

Again, only one spin yet, but I’m excited about this one.

Last edited:
Wow! That sheds a lot more light on your perspective. Very interesting. Thanks for posting. What's your blade of choice?

I’ve used and own the ATT SE2, the Paradigm Ti, Asylum SE, and various injectors extensively. It’s as efficient as the ATT, but much smoother; it’s as smooth as the Paradigm, but more efficient; it’s just superior to the Asylum in every facet; it’s as simple and as intuitive as my injectors, but much more efficient.

I couldn't agree more on all accounts!

Top Bottom