What's new

Biotique Bio Palmyra.amazing

Oh, man. I've got 3 creams/soaps in rotation that are excellent (TOBS Jermyn St., Nancy Boy Replenishing, and Mike's Natural). And more that don't make the cut. I'd rather not have more than 3 products in rotation. And, I'd like to keep NB in permanent rotation and may want Mike's in permanent rotation. I need to resist the urge to "AD" more :001_rolle. And then I want to get some Spencer & Devon, ta boot. But, this Biotique cream sound like I cannot pass it up. Let me sleep on it (then probably buy it :blushing:).

While it isn't unscented, it's close. No particular scent to speak of---but I'm not the best with scents so others may disagree and have some input here. I can't imagine anyone buying it for the scent, or not using it due to any offensive scent. Whatever the scent might be, it is very very light. I can use any other scent with it and there is no problem.

And now that the jar has settled down from it's long trip, it loads on the brush just fine (no more globbing on the brush).. Seriously this is fantastic stuff and the price is ridiculous.

I ask about the scent because when I Googled up the neem, curious to its properties I got this quote:

"Neem oil varies in color; It has a rather strong odor that is said to combine the odours of peanut and garlic".

I ask about the scent because when I Googled up the neem, curious to its properties I got this quote:

"Neem oil varies in color; It has a rather strong odor that is said to combine the odours of peanut and garlic".

I'm not getting that at all. Too bad, I like the scent of both peanuts and garlic. Garlic scented shave cream---that's Gold, Jerry, Gold! :laugh:

Wow u used barely any water and whipped an easy 3-4 pass shave in about 30 seconds.... Past part of the vid was the ending... Haha jk

It lathers with practically no water at all. The circular motion aerates the cream [ think of air pressure from a shave can] and the little bit of water does the rest. I can shave 5 to six times with one pea size drop.

Wow u used barely any water and whipped an easy 3-4 pass shave in about 30 seconds.... Past part of the vid was the ending... Haha jk

The ending was hard to do, I couldn't grab the camera's off button due the lather on both hands, so i dropped the Biotique jar in the sink and dried my hands to turn off the camera.

$bio1.JPG$bio2.JPG$bio3.jpg

The ending was hard to do, I couldn't grab the camera's off button due the lather on both hands, so i dropped the Biotique jar in the sink and dried my hands to turn off the camera.

View attachment 379426View attachment 379427View attachment 379428

Went for the Blair witch ending... Very artistic.. Haha.. Sounds like something I would do... "Umm ok I have lather on my hands and have to shut off the camera... Didn't think this through" great vid Alex... U made me a believer! I have mikes, sterling, and qcs is making me a small batch of discontinued Monaco... That's after getting my mdc this week... Talking about soap upgrade!

Last edited:
I don't use creams very often but this seems like a very nice product, unfortunately I bought it from the wrong seller on Amazon and now have to wait 2-5 weeks for delivery.

I don't use creams very often but this seems like a very nice product, unfortunately I bought it from the wrong seller on Amazon and now have to wait 2-5 weeks for delivery.

Sounds like the correct Amazon vendor. I waited a month for mine, I think.

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Alex, I just ordered it from Amazon; vendor ships from NY. Looking forward to it and thanks for your info. Starting stopwatch right now........maybe I'll get it in time for your 5 year celebration!

Last edited:
Can someone post the link? That might be helpful to the rest.

I don't want to post another link because it pops up the same as yours. Basically there are two sellers, NobleMky and Mangup. NobleMky ships from India and Mangup ships from New York. You have to select Mangup from the other buying options since NobleMky sells it for .20 cents cheaper Amazon list them as the main seller on the page.

I don't want to post another link because it pops up the same as yours. Basically there are two sellers, NobleMky and Mangup. NobleMky ships from India and Mangup ships from New York. You have to select Mangup from the other buying options since NobleMky sells it for .20 cents cheaper Amazon list them as the main seller on the page.

OK, after a bit of searching here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Biotique-Palm...merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1382843428&sr=1-56

I don't know what's going on, but your first link at the top of the page goes to the Mangup (New York) seller. The link you just posted goes to NobleMky which is in India.

That is weird. I ordered from the 1st link (if my Amazon order profile is any indication). I almost just ordered another from that second link, Now I will go check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

I don't know what's going on, but your first link at the top of the page goes to the Mangup (New York) seller. The link you just posted goes to NobleMky which is in India.

That is weird. I ordered from the 1st link (if my Amazon order profile is any indication). I almost just ordered another from that second link, Now I will go check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

I can't say for sure what happened. But I did just notice the seller I actually purchased it from is "Spice World". which is from India. I suppose Amazon automatically directed me to the NY seller. Strange, but appreciated. And much appreciation from you, too. I have now ordered it from the link I originally posted.

Top Bottom