What's new

Biotique Bio Palmyra.amazing

Just jumped on the bandwagon guys. Another soap for the pile I have going! Can't wait based on the reviews!

Waiting.......
proxy.php

thanks for the info alex.

Yea i know all about Vinita Jain and her ventures. Some of the products though to be honest are really poor from biotique. its hit or miss. but the shave cream and the pineapple face wash (especially together) are a pure HIT!

I find it easy to put on, it just seems to glide on the brush and sticks long enough to spread on the face. The other creams seem to need more attention.

I will say, as the cream settles from its long trip, is has been easier to apply. When it first came it was very separated. I had to stir it up with my finger. For the first week or so it still globbed a bit when loading. Now it seems to have settled in, and isn't quite as fussy to load. I have to assume in another week or so, that won't be an issue at all.

I have to say I am shocked. Not one picture or video of lather yet, and we're on pt. 4 of this thread. What's going on around here?

Security....SECURITY!!!!

yea im always too busy enjoying the lather to share pics!

forgive me!!! gents!

this is truly shavings best kept secret, once you really get to know this product its very hard to use anything else......

yea im always too busy enjoying the lather to share pics!

forgive me!!! gents!

this is truly shavings best kept secret, once you really get to know this product its very hard to use anything else......
This is the best kept secret, a pic is worth a thousand words.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds interesting, I may have to order some
so what is the scent like?
Minty, coconutty, neemy, peanutty kinda soapy type of smell?

Sounds interesting, I may have to order some
so what is the scent like?
Minty, coconutty, neemy, peanutty kinda soapy type of smell?

While it isn't unscented, it's close. No particular scent to speak of---but I'm not the best with scents so others may disagree and have some input here. I can't imagine anyone buying it for the scent, or not using it due to any offensive scent. Whatever the scent might be, it is very very light. I can use any other scent with it and there is no problem.

And now that the jar has settled down from it's long trip, it loads on the brush just fine (no more globbing on the brush).. Seriously this is fantastic stuff and the price is ridiculous.

While it isn't unscented, it's close. No particular scent to speak of---but I'm not the best with scents so others may disagree and have some input here. I can't imagine anyone buying it for the scent, or not using it due to any offensive scent. Whatever the scent might be, it is very very light. I can use any other scent with it and there is no problem.

And now that the jar has settled down from it's long trip, it loads on the brush just fine (no more globbing on the brush).. Seriously this is fantastic stuff and the price is ridiculous.

It is coconut based but not overwhelming. I smell more of a nutty/light citrus/ almond kinda smell.

Top Bottom