What's new

Biotique Bio Palmyra.amazing

Have you had experience with a expiration ?
Not really,It says 3 years on the bottom,but I read somewhere that it expires 1 year after opening.Personally,I wouldn't think too much about it,its all natural no chemicals ,so use it till you want too :)
You could do some research on their site.
Di you ever get it?

Yeah !, I ordered it the same day.It's still my best cream (palmolive,dettol menthol,godrej,oldspice,Gillette gel in a tube)

For indian buyers ,I ordered from flipkart :http://www.flipkart.com/biotique-bio-palmyra-expert-shave-cream/p/itmd9au5rvcd7h8v

Not really,It says 3 years on the bottom,but I read somewhere that it expires 1 year after opening.Personally,I wouldn't think too much about it,its all natural no chemicals ,so use it till you want too :)
You could do some research on their site.

Yeah !, I ordered it the same day.It's still my best cream (palmolive,dettol menthol,godrej,oldspice,Gillette gel in a tube)

For indian buyers ,I ordered from flipkart :http://www.flipkart.com/biotique-bio-palmyra-expert-shave-cream/p/itmd9au5rvcd7h8v

dhan'yavāda, i will research it now. This cream can last a long time, i have to check on expiration date.

never had mine go bad despite it bieng just over a year old . and it can easily last 6 months with daily shaves , but the product claims 1 year.

never had mine go bad despite it bieng just over a year old . and it can easily last 6 months with daily shaves , but the product claims 1 year.

I had it going on 9 months and it still is at 30 % left. Lets see how long it lasts........

+1 amazon is the option for north america .

Also may i recommend the biotique pineapple facewash before using this cream for a truly REMARKABLE shave.. they pair together very well ..
I may look into that, sounds refreshing and invigorating.

Received mine today a month after ordering. Opened it up and it was a bit loose (as mentioned earlier) with a bit of separation. So I stirred it up with my finger and that seemed to take care of it. Well there was still a bit clinging to my finger so I spread it on my face and just started lathering with my hand. Oh boy! It just exploded with lather.

Really looking forward to using this in the next day or two.

First shave with the Biotique today.

Sent is strong in the tub, but milder (and fairly pleasant) on the face. Lathers up as good as anything I have used--a VERY concentrated cream.

Performance was first rate. Lots of glide and cushion. Spread what remained in the brush (which there was a LOT of) on my face while I washed my body. Face felt very smooth and moisturized afterward.

Negatives? Just one. Wish it didn't take a month for delivery.

Great stuff and highly recommended!

First shave with the Biotique today.

Sent is strong in the tub, but milder (and fairly pleasant) on the face. Lathers up as good as anything I have used--a VERY concentrated cream.

Performance was first rate. Lots of glide and cushion. Spread what remained in the brush (which there was a LOT of) on my face while I washed my body. Face felt very smooth and moisturized afterward.

Negatives? Just one. Wish it didn't take a month for delivery.

Great stuff and highly recommended!
Yes, the most slick, moist and rich lather i ever got from a shave cream. Just one pea size drop make a ton. I would buy 2 tubs next time. It will last for most of the year.

Yes, the most slick, moist and rich lather i ever got from a shave cream. Just one pea size drop make a ton. I would buy 2 tubs next time. It will last for most of the year.

The Body Shop Maca Root cream is comparable, I think, to this cream in performance and latherability. The scent is different, though.

Top Bottom