What's new

Best smelling soap you've ever used?

HTGAM Synergy Lime would be my favorite so far, but I am looking forward to a tin of Mike's Barbershop that I just got in. It smells wonderful out of the tin.

Zi Peppino is my favourite smelling soap, and as long as we're not excluding creams, TOBS Mr. Taylor is my absolute favorite. I've mentioned this before, but to me it smells exactly like my great uncle used to smell. I really don't think he had access to this stuff, so I think it might be a combination of everything he used to wear/smoke, as it is a pretty complex scent. Maybe the stars just aligned there. I could be wrong though.

Anybody know what I'm talking about? Is there anything else that smells just like Mr Taylor?

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
HTGAM Synergy Lime would be my favorite so far, but I am looking forward to a tin of Mike's Barbershop that I just got in. It smells wonderful out of the tin.

I really find Synergy Lime addicting. Mike's Barbershop is pretty good but it's not what I picture when I think of Barbershop scents. B&M Seville really nailed that category for me.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Caswell Massey Almond and Sandalwood is probably the best scented soaps I have ever smelled. It's a shame the soap itself is so terrible for shaving. Others I enjoy,

L'occitane Cade
La Toja
Tabac
Stirling Coniferous

Mama Bears: Sandalwood Vanilla or Mountain Waters are favorites but Sue has the scent game mastered.

Last edited:
Top Bottom