What's new

BEST SHAVE EVER! Dr. Jon's Hydra

I just had the best shave of my life. Not that i have decades of experience, but out of the 12 artisan/high end soaps i own, I just had the smoothest, slickest, closest, most enjoyable shave with the Dr. Jon's Hydra I just picked up today. The scent is nice and citrusy and the performance is ridiculous. I was surprised because its a tallow free, vegan soap. Its likely the shea butter, mango oil, and avocavo oil that made the shave so smooth and made the post shave so nice. I just started wet shaving 2 months ago, and didn't know shaving could feel so good!

Hydra is a great soap! If you like that, you really need to try Dr. Jon's Propaganda from Shave Revolution. Easily one of the best fragrances on the market.

Dr. Jon has some of the best scents in the world! All his butters leave your face feeling smooth and refreshed after the shave.

I just finished 3017ing a 2oz tin of the Anne Bonny Soap. It was a great soap and in my top five now. However, I'm sad that it's finished as it was the only Dr Jon's Soap I had and now I have to wait until the new year to restock other scents as I'm currently in the annual restraint.

Have been really impressed with Bandit latley. Whipped up a nice thick lather, and the scent is amazing. Citrus top notes with herbal, whiskey, patchouli and maybe a few other notes I forgot. It mixes into a very nice scent.

I used this for my second time yesterday. Dr. Jon's is becoming my top performer along with Van Yulay and Ginger's Garden (Argan Oil) in the vegan category. Need to try out more of their scents after this summer restraint:thumbup1:

I pushed so hard for my local general store to put these in stock
$image.jpg

Hydra is my absolute favorite Citrus scent from any manufacturer and the performance is excellent. I have the matching aftershave and it's outstanding stuff as well.

Jon is a really nice guy as well and their service is excellent. I would buy their products with confidence.

Top Bottom