What's new

Best of the "blue" aftershaves

Ad Astra

The Instigator
It ISN'T the blue from the Dollar Store ... that Chinese stuff is soapy-smelling and short-lasting.

AA

Please forgive the newbie question but where do you guys find Floid Blue aftershave? Everywhere I look it is sold out or says discontinued, all that is available is the edt?
TVBShaving. If you look in the vendor section of this site you'll see a coupon that you may use if you register on the TVB site.

Master's Jade is certainly blue, but if I was blindfolded I would expect it to be green because it reminds me of British Sterling.

Beside Italian Floid Blue, I also like Italian Dopo Barba Di Camaldoli and of course Lucky Tiger Aspen. Next purchases will be Pitralon Polar, Myrsol Blue and Lustray Blue Spice. Think that I have to get some Aqua Velva, too. That will be a nice Blue Aftershave collection. :wink:

Last edited:
Beside Italian Floid Blue, I also like Italian Dopo Barba Di Camaldoli ...... :wink:

That's a new one to me, and after doing a little research, sounds great, going to add that one to my wish list. If you like that Myrsol Formula C might also appeal to you.

That's a new one to me, and after doing a little research, sounds great, going to add that one to my wish list. If you like that Myrsol Formula C might also appeal to you.
Seems that I have to do some research about the Myrsol Formuls C. Thanks for the tip. Someone wrote that Formula C reminds him of watermelons. Dopobarba de Camaldoli got that kind of scent, too. :thumbup1:
Gifts & Care offering also 1 Liter bottles of all Myrsol aftershaves for fair prizes.

Last edited:
Old Spice Swagger is the only blue aftershave I have. I kind of like it if I only put a tiny amount on.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Definitely not Myrsol. Aqua Velva and Floid both last quite awhile on me. AV may be stronger longer but Floid lasts shower to shower. Don't forget Master Ocean Blue also. Had more staying power than AV, but not as smooth of a scent as AV or Floid.

Can I ask why you say definitely not to myrsol?
Is it the price? I haven't tried it obviously but I can't understand the 35 price point.

Top Bottom