What's new

Best non-alcoholic aftershave?

I don't get the nice burn when I use it so I assumed it did not have alcohol.

I bought the Boosters on a whim and recommendations of others. Will I purchase it again? Probably not. But I have it and use it on occaison. As always YMMV!

Fair enough. I should have said...it sucked for me. It burned on me like crazy and did not fad away. When I want to prevent infections, I guess I'll reach for this stuff.

Old Spice Sensitive. I have no idea where one gets it though. I have a bottle but it's the only one i've ever come across

I'm very fond of Trumper's Coral Skin Food as an aftershave. It does great things for my skin. An experienced poster here suggested it was the gum in skin food that has such a protective and smoothing effect.

Hi there. Resurrecting this thread. I use Clubman and love the scent but am trying to switch to something without alcohol. Anybody have anything similar to suggest? I prefer a splash to a balm. Thanks.

This question is like asking which is my favorite non-alcohol beer. Answer: NONE! Like my beers, I need alcohol in my aftershaves. Isn't that what men use in their aftershaves??? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm a firm believer in Thayer's Alcohol Free Lavendar Witch Hazel
+1 ... I've gone through every flavor of Thayers, but Lavender remains my favorite. Right now, I'm using Rose in the new round bottle.

I also use it for many other health-care applications.
  • When I use it as an ASL, I rub it all over my face, neck, hands, and arms ... not just my beard area.
  • Its great as a final polish when I brush my teeth.
  • I pour some into the humidifier in my bedroom (diluted with generic, alcohol-laced WH.)
  • I put it on the blisters on my feet, insect bites, cuts and burns, etc.

Thanks for the replies. I'm just trying to limit the drying out of my skin with alcohol based products. Finally found some other threads with identical questions. Most of the replies are about witch hazel, DR Harris pink and Lucky Tiger. But nothing has as cent like Clubman. I'll stick with that after a moisturizer.

Lucky Tiger for sure. $cmL0924302.jpg

Top Bottom