What's new

Best Ebay Straight Razor purchase?

Legion

Staff member
I've posted the pictures many times before, but French, Early 18th century, with tortoise scales.

I have genuinely forgotten how much I paid, but that tells me it was a good deal.

This is a story you will not believe. Back around April I ran across this auction lot on the bay. It included everything you see in the picture below. All razors in new condition. Dovo Carpe Diem, TI Evide Sonnant, AOS brandedTI , Vintage Genco, Weller and Puma Straits and Two Merkur open combs and a new Futur and a no-name with wood handle. Five to seven hundred $ worth of razors even at used prices.
I took the Buy it now for $50 thinking that the gut made a mistake and contacted him to make a reasonable offer on the lot. He said he was done with wetshaving and the price was good. I didn't argue. BEST DEAL EVER!

A fantastic deal and very noble conduct by you. Even so if you feel too bad about the deal I'm willing to relive your pain. Just send me a pm.[emoji39]

I really like my Red Imp. Use this in my rotation. Was restored with beautiful red pearl celluloid scaleS. The seller did a great job with the restoration. I just finished adding the red paint to the lettering.

I like those scales. A very nice razor.

I got both of my Jern's, (separate auctions), for a rediculously low price. One had pretty bad pitting, but the other was in pretty good shape. $28 plus $7 shipping.

$Jern Square.JPG

Top Bottom