What's new

Beard growth advice

Hi guys!
Am trying to grow my first beard but it’s not growing as full as I like? I there any tips on what I should do? Will it be less patchy if I continue to grow it or just give up?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_5320.jpeg
    IMG_5320.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5321.jpeg
    IMG_5321.jpeg
    963.7 KB · Views: 15
Hi guys!
Am trying to grow my first beard but it’s not growing as full as I like? I there any tips on what I should do? Will it be less patchy if I continue to grow it or just give up?

Thanks in advance! Time is all it takes, just like a watched pot never boils, give it time and welcome to the forum

Go with your strength areas. Trim down and shave the cheeks and neck and you have a sharp looking well defined jaw line beard.

Screenshot 2024-03-05 134129.png

Hi guys!

Thanks in advance!
The way to make a beard fuller takes time.
You have to grow it out, then cut it back (not off) numerous times until the slower growing parts catch up with the faster growing parts.
At least that’s how it’s been with mine.
Get a good set of hair clippers or trimmer and learn your clipper guard lengths If you haven’t already.

*For reference, I’ve had beard since 2001 and have used only clippers to shave almost exclusively.
Only recently did I start shaving with a razor on a regular basis.

The way to make a beard fuller takes time.
You have to grow it out, then cut it back (not off) numerous times until the slower growing parts catch up with the faster growing parts.
At least that’s how it’s been with mine.
Get a good set of hair clippers or trimmer and learn your clipper guard lengths If you haven’t already.

*For reference, I’ve had beard since 2001 and have used only clippers to shave almost exclusively.
Only recently did I start shaving with a razor on a regular basis.
Good advice, I have had a goatee for ten years. It took quite a few years to get it where I liked it. I keep it short and typically cut it with clippers to a 2. Patience is key, it’s easy to look in that mirror and be overly critical.

Top Bottom