What's new

Bath Soaps

hmm.... well, I see the price problem on Tuscan Memories. But I would SO pay the price. That would be an amazing scent for a bath soap. And from the feedback, Sue, I think that may be on it's way to being the crowd #1 favorite of all your soap flavors. I have yet to seen anyone say they ordered a batch including that, and not list it as their favorite.

-Mo

I am sending Bill English Leather, Green Irish Tweed, Bay Rum and Old Spice types FO's so we can get some of the manly man scents made up.

I will try and do a reblend of the Tuscan Memories that is not as expensive.. it really is a wonderful fragrance.. Thank you Giovanni!! :001_wub:

Thanks for all the suggestions!!! :thumbup:

Bear Hugs!

Sue

Cool beans! I still want to try the Tuscan Memories! (Alas, a new clutch for my pickup has put a huge crimp in my shaving goodies budget, especially so close to Christmas.) :sad:

Cool beans! I still want to try the Tuscan Memories! (Alas, a new clutch for my pickup has put a huge crimp in my shaving goodies budget, especially so close to Christmas.) :sad:

Every time I have had a clutch go out, it has been during the holidays! :angry: Blair, that is rough!

Yeah, it stinks, but I really like my truck, and SWMBO just got a new(er) car, so I gotta keep this truck going a while longer.

How do you use these Sue , Bath soap sounds to me you take a bath and use one of the soap ? wouldnt the soap melt real fast in the water?

or is it you take a shower and rub the soap all over you ?
or rub the soap into a sponge and the sponge on you ?

How do you use these Sue , Bath soap sounds to me you take a bath and use one of the soap ? wouldnt the soap melt real fast in the water?

or is it you take a shower and rub the soap all over you ?
or rub the soap into a sponge and the sponge on you ?

yep..... :tongue_sm

All of the Issy bath soaps have been packaged (albeit quickly) and are by the door to ship tomorrow for those who have bought some... I am so excited to hear what you gentlemen think of these! Thanks to all of you who have given me a shot on these, I don't think you will have any regrets.... :smile: I will have more time in the future to package up the others really pretty, I wanted to get these off to everyone right away!! :smile:

evening gents..

i visited with mama bear again on saturday and picked one of these bad boys up - the anise to be exact. mama bear mentioned these were HUGE bars and she was not kidding, i usually pay $5 for a bar half this size at farmer's markets! i left it on my dresser as i really enjoy the anise smell & when my daughter came home she asked, "why does the whole house smell of licorice?". i usd it last night night and not only does it lather like mad, it is great on my skin too. the colors in the other bars are truly wonderful as well. my wife received some from mama bear as well but i do not recall the scents, my daughter clamied one as her own and actually took it for gym class.

thanks mama bear!!
s~s

I used one of Bill's bath soaps tonight that he had made using butter..... real butter like you put on your toast..! This has now replaced my beloved coconut soap that has been my favorite since '95 when I found pure coconut soaps for the first time in Hawaii... I LOVE this bar of soap.. :thumbup1: This man really knows his soap and I am awed... :001_cool:

I used one of Bill's bath soaps tonight that he had made using butter..... real butter like you put on your toast..! This has now replaced my beloved coconut soap that has been my favorite since '95 when I found pure coconut soaps for the first time in Hawaii... I LOVE this bar of soap.. :thumbup1: This man really knows his soap and I am awed... :001_cool:

Who'd a thunk it??? :confused: Butter...Emeril & Paula Deen would be proud! :wink: Mo' Butta'...Mo' Betta'. :thumbup1:

This has gotta' be good if you're giving up a soap you been hooked on for 10+ years. So, I suppose you really will have 'buttery smooth' skin?

Potty Doctor, who is awaiting the "Butter & Jelly" Bath Soap...

Well, you gents managed to clean me out of these soaps... :eek: I only have 2 bars of this left and have marked them all as being out of stock untill we can get more bars cured... they have to sit for 4-8 weeks before they can be sold.. Issy is working on getting a bunch more ready and hopefully I will have more after the new year... Thank you all.. these are wonderful soaps and I am so glad for the opportunity to share them with you all!

Happy Holidays!!!

Sue (Mama Bear)

S

Sam

I have fallen in love with the Floris Rose Geranium soap as it lathers up wonderfully, creamy. SLCsteve sold me a bar of #89 and a bar of JF, each from Floris and two bars of Castle Forbes soap. I use Molton Brown bath gels but in warmer weather, I love to use soap and if Mama Bears are anything like the Floris, she has a winner

Sam

I have fallen in love with the Floris Rose Geranium soap as it lathers up wonderfully, creamy. SLCsteve sold me a bar of #89 and a bar of JF, each from Floris and two bars of Castle Forbes soap. I use Molton Brown bath gels but in warmer weather, I love to use soap and if Mama Bears are anything like the Floris, she has a winner

Sam

I tried the Floris soap, It lathered creamy, but dried my skin to a pulp. The stuff Sue has is conditioning enough that you can skip the moisturizer in the winter.

Fleur de Soul...

In a bath soap. Mmmmm, pepper.

By the way, your web page says "created for..." so is this a limited run like the Giovanni's Tuscan Memories?

Fleur de Soul...

In a bath soap. Mmmmm, pepper.

By the way, your web page says "created for..." so is this a limited run like the Giovanni's Tuscan Memories?

I have the recipe for the fragrance that Soulshine and I did, so the fleur de soul will be around as long as you gentlemen want it to be around... :biggrin:

the tuscan memories I did not use a recipe... I free poured essential oils untill it smelled good to me. The result was awesome, but I can't duplicate it easily... especially as I am out of the spearmint essential oil.. BUT, when the spearmint comes in, I am going to sit down and try and duplicate that fragrance.. it was awesome. It will just take time and patience. Once I have the recipe, I will always be able to remake it.. I just have to create a recipe for that one...

Fleur de Soul bath soap sounds wonderful by the way! I think I will go for this one! Excellent suggestion! :001_wub: Thank you!

Top Bottom