What's new

Ban the user above you!

Trip is banned for misrepresenting Montana. We have all those groups, but they're in the wrong geographic regions on the map.

Last edited:
I ban the Duke as he didn't ban fix or repair daily

I ban brianw for not being saved by the bell.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397951860.662882.jpg

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
A Tree in Dublin is banned for bringing back memories of the 80's. Once was enough for me.

A lot has been said in this thread about how long ago the 80s were, but I am not going to exploit for banning purposes Stevie's youth and inexperience. Oh he's still banned ... don't get me wrong ...

SemperKnot is banned for mentioning the Secret of the Kiwi, it's a secret.

I don't want to relive the eighties because I had two failed marriages during that time. Not a great time for me. It took the nineties for me to get the perfect marriage.

Congratulations to Steve for having a great marriage!

You're still banned because my desk is still a disaster. That makes sense in Teppy-world.

$clutter2.gif$messy-desk-sipress.gif

You're still banned because my desk is still a disaster. That makes sense in Teppy-world.

I'll use the Tepp Method. Tepp is banned because I can't get fresh seafood in Montana. And because the new A-blab pen I received from Jessy writes perfectly and doesn't leak. And he's banned because not everyone is a Maorist. Now clean up your own damned mess!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
proxy.php
proxy.php
Giggles is banned for expecting Easter baskets from Jessy when he has a different kind of basket on his mind.....
proxy.php

Connie is banned for cute Easter GIFs (I believe that is what the animated clips are called).

I hereby counter your cute bunny GIF with . . . fish!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom