6. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
7. Airplane II
8. Silence of the Lambs
9. The Two Jakes
10. Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
11. Leprechaun 4: In Space

12. Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day
13. The Empire Strikes Back

Songs used in a movie--not written for the movie--that you can no longer hear without thinking of the scene in which they were used:

1--Stealers Wheel "Stuck in the Middle with You", used in the "ear scene" in Pulp Fiction

Songs used in a movie--not written for the movie--that you can no longer hear without thinking of the scene in which they were used:

1--Stealers Wheel "Stuck in the Middle with You", used in the "ear scene" in Pulp Fiction
2--Starland Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight from "Anchorman"

Are you sure you don't mean Resevoir Dogs?

1--Stealers Wheel "Stuck in the Middle with You", used in the "ear scene" in Resevoir Dogs
3--Lou Reed - Perfect Day from Trainspotting

1--Stealers Wheel "Stuck in the Middle with You", used in the "ear scene" in Resevoir Dogs
4--Q Lazzarus "Goodbye Horses" - from the "tuck" scene in Silence of the Lambs (its also used in a scene in Married to the Mob but now I get the heebie jeebies rewatching it!)

4--Q Lazzarus "Goodbye Horses" - from the "tuck" scene in Silence of the Lambs (its also used in a scene in Married to the Mob but now I get the heebie jeebies rewatching it!)
5. Bryan Ferry - More Than This from karaoke scene in "Lost In Translation"

6. Simple Minds - don't you forget about me "the breakfast club"

7. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody in Wayne's World

8. Carpenters - "Superstar" in Tommy Boy

9. Scott Joplin - "The Entertainer" in The Sting

10. The Doors - "The End" in Apocalypse Now

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

11. Mike Oldfield - "Tubular Bells" in the Exorcist

12. Sylvester- "Do you wanna funk" Trading Places

Heron, you beat me to number 8 :)

12. Sylvester- "Do you wanna funk" Trading Places

13. Richard Strauss - "Sprach Zarathustra" - 2001: A Space Oddyssey

Movies you've seen a hundred times and would gladly watch a hundred more because you never get tired of them:

1. Casablanca

Last edited:
Movies you've seen a hundred times and would gladly watch a hundred more because you never get tired of them:

1. Casablanca
2. The Untouchables

Top Bottom