What's new

Baker's Dozen : Movie Edition

The Next category is Movie Title Word Tag. A key word (not "a", "the", "of", &c) must be shared between your movie and the previous movie. You cannot "double tag", tagging the same word that the movie above used to tag the previous one before, and so your movie title must contain at least two key words (one to tag "up" and one to tag "down"). Shifts between plural and singular are permitted.

0. The French Connection
1. The French Lieutenant's Woman
2. Attack of the 50 Foot Woman
3. Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

4. Natural Born Killers
5. Born Free

(Opted aginst killing the thread stone cold with The Natural :) )

he Next category is Movie Title Word Tag. A key word (not "a", "the", "of", &c) must be shared between your movie and the previous movie. You cannot "double tag", tagging the same word that the movie above used to tag the previous one before, and so your movie title must contain at least two key words (one to tag "up" and one to tag "down"). Shifts between plural and singular are permitted.

0. The French Connection
4. Natural Born Killers
5. Born Free
6. Free Willy

The Next category is Movie Title Word Tag. A key word (not "a", "the", "of", &c) must be shared between your movie and the previous movie. You cannot "double tag", tagging the same word that the movie above used to tag the previous one before, and so your movie title must contain at least two key words (one to tag "up" and one to tag "down"). Shifts between plural and singular are permitted.

0. The French Connection
4. Natural Born Killers
5. Born Free
6. Free Willy
7. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

0. The French Connection
4. Natural Born Killers
5. Born Free
6. Free Willy
8. Factory Girl

0. The French Connection
4. Natural Born Killers
5. Born Free
6. Free Willy
8. Factory Girl
9. Earth Girls Are Easy

0. The French Connection
4. Natural Born Killers
5. Born Free
6. Free Willy
8. Factory Girl
9. Earth Girls Are Easy
10. Five Easy Pieces

0. The French Connection
4. Natural Born Killers
5. Born Free
6. Free Willy
8. Factory Girl
9. Earth Girls Are Easy
10. Five Easy Pieces

11. The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies

0. The French Connection
4. Natural Born Killers
5. Born Free
6. Free Willy
8. Factory Girl
9. Earth Girls Are Easy
10. Five Easy Pieces

12. Army of Darkness

0. The French Connection
4. Natural Born Killers
5. Born Free
6. Free Willy
8. Factory Girl
9. Earth Girls Are Easy
10. Five Easy Pieces
12. Army of Darkness
13. Star Trek: Into Darkness

Movies that were so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing.
Either you got up and left the theater, or switched to another channel, or ejected the DVD LESS THAN HALFWAY THROUGH.

1. Her

Last edited:
Either you got up and left the theater, or switched to another channel, or ejected the DVD LESS THAN HALFWAY THROUGH.

1. Her
2. Earth Girls Are Easy

I brought up the same movie in the previous topic. It's such a piece of crap, I've never seen even half of it.

1. Her
2. Earth Girls Are Easy
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Paid ppv for that. Switched to watching paint dry after 20 minutes.

1. Her
2. Earth Girls Are Easy
4. plan 9 from outer space

1. Her
2. Earth Girls Are Easy
5. Lady in the water

I've never been so insulted by a movie

Surprised to see Her and Eternal sunshine on this list, I loved those movies.

1. Her
2. Earth Girls Are Easy
5. Lady in the water
6. Ladder 49

I would have stopped watching Her, but based on the reviews, I kept waiting for it to get good.

1. Her
2. Earth Girls Are Easy
5. Lady in the water
6. Ladder 49
7. Withnail and I

I know a lot of the indie film types think Withnail and I is the bees knees, but I found it positively awful.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
This is tough ... I usually manage to avoid the doozies before I even start watching them ... and the few I do watch, I manage to eradicate from my mind so I have no memory of actually watching them.

Hmm ...

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

1. Her
2. Earth Girls Are Easy
5. Lady in the water
6. Ladder 49
7. Withnail and I
8. Tentacles

I remember my brother and I trying in vain to watch that silliness on TV ...

1. Her
2. Earth Girls Are Easy
5. Lady in the water
6. Ladder 49
7. Withnail and I
8. Tentacles
9. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

I understand that this one might be better than I thought...or that it might have a cult following. But, I started watching it and within 15 minutes we had already turned it off because the beginning was bad. I don't even remember what I saw on it but I had lost interest so quickly.

1. Her
2. Earth Girls Are Easy
5. Lady in the water
6. Ladder 49
7. Withnail and I
8. Tentacles
9. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
10. Killer Joe

Top Bottom