What's new

🦡 🦡 🦡 BADGERary 2024!!! Only Badger Brushes for all of January!!! 🦡 🦡 🦡

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Another mistura today...but wait...

1-26-24.Bayonetta:Doug's.Mike's.Mixed-Badger&Synthetic.640.JPG

Today's brush is a mistura, but it is not the traditional mix of badger and boar. Instead the mixture is badger and synthetic.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Tell me more about that brush. What company is DC? I googled DC 24mm 2 band and got nothing.
I bought it from Ali Express. The bottom is stamped Ds Cosmetics, I sorta shortened it. They popped up on my feed when looking at the Yaqi brushes. I didn't need any more brushes but got this one because I was in the BADGERary and needed some more Badger brushes after one of mine broke from a boneheaded mistake. DC for some reason stuck in my mind. Likely better to call them DS cosmetics or DSC maybe. Sorry for the confusion.

Pointless Double Preshave Friday!

1706330765565.png

I softened up my rough face with a lathering of the Cube melted into a jar, using the $12 black friday APco 30mm G5C with the wacky roller disco handle. Normally this lives in the shower but works great with the Bowl of Cube.

I let that soak in while the 28mm Zenith handled ZT4 lounged in its preparatory hot tub. Then I rinsed it off an applied the Ethos Preshave as an almost proto lather and painted the CSS right over the top of it, sort of Superlather style.

That ethos preshave contributes to a nice post-shave glow feeling, but it's not a slickening agent like the Grooming Department preshave acts like. That's like applying teflon to your face.

Top Bottom