What's new

B&B, Movember & YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like to do movember this year, but the only thing i can do is spread the word. My mustache hates growing and I really don't want to start over.

My principal gave me the green light to start an official faculty team. I'll stay on the B&B team for morale support, but I can't seem to figure out how to join two teams at once, so I'm going to do the lion's share of work as team captain for my school using a different Movember account.

Here are a couple of pics I'll email out this weekend to get some of the scaredy-cats off the fence, or at least get people talking on Monday when I make my Big Push to drive up membership:

$MajesticWhiskers_Before-BB.JPG$MajesticWhiskers_Imperiled-BB.JPG

HD, feel free to use on the B&B team site if you'd like.

This reminds me...I have a lovely little shave-ready straight that I bought from Jenessy for when I finally felt gutsy enough to try a straight-shave. I think this might be the time, so I can get some dramatic pics to get more faculty on board. Any advice on prep before taking off well-established whiskers such as these as opposed to your daily stubble--or should I just fake some action shots and do the real work with my dog clippers? :001_tt2:

Joined. Dunno how much of a 'stache I can offer in a month, but with a member of the family being diagnosed with cancer this year, I'll do my darnedest...

I am in. I hate facial hair but will take one for the cause. It will be interesting as I haven't had a 'stache since I was a teenager and that was all I could grow.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
It is almost Mo time. We will officially start growing them on Tuesday. Let the fun fundraising begin in earnest.

How about us Canadians? I've registered on the Canadian Movember site, but there doesn't seem to be B&B team registered. Would it be okay if we had a separate team for the Canadian B&B members?

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
How about us Canadians? I've registered on the Canadian Movember site, but there doesn't seem to be B&B team registered. Would it be okay if we had a separate team for the Canadian B&B members?

You can't just click here and join?

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
For those of you who have joined the B&B team.......feel free to put an Avatar or picture next to your name on the site. It will help dress it up.

Once Movember hits feel free to start posting pictures of your clean shaven mugs if you wish. And then post updated pictures as that Mo grows. I will not put any pictures on the B&B Movember page unless you tell me to. If you want to post your own pictures on the site feel free. G rated please! :scared:

You can't just click here and join?

No, I can't. The BadgerandBlade.com team is registered on the American site, with funds going to American Charities. I'm registered on the Canadian Movember site, with the funds going to Canadian Charities. It appears that teams can not be in more than one nation because I can't find a Badgerandblade.com team to register for on the Canadian site. I'm doing this regardless, I just didn't know if it would be an idea to have a Canadian Team as well.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
No, I can't. The BadgerandBlade.com team is registered on the American site, with funds going to American Charities. I'm registered on the Canadian Movember site, with the funds going to Canadian Charities. It appears that teams can not be in more than one nation because I can't find a Badgerandblade.com team to register for on the Canadian site. I'm doing this regardless, I just didn't know if it would be an idea to have a Canadian Team as well.

I think that would be great. Do you have a home page set up you can link for Canadian members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom