What's new

B&B member generousity

Best PIF of THE YEAR, I Salute you TRENTON :thumbup1: :santa:

+1 very cool PIF and what a story for Diesel to tell his dad about the razor. very cool it turned out to be such a suitable razor for him, i'm sure he'll love it.

Trenton ran a magnificent and generous PIF...

I've been/am a member of many online forums, but B&B is made up of the most helpful, respectable, and unselfish gentleman on the Internet.

Your post proves the point once again.

That is truly an amazing story! Trenton is further proof that I believe this forum to be full of big hearted genuine people. My hat's off to you Trenton!

Of course, I grew up near Trenton, and there are tons of genuine people from that area...just had to throw that one in! :) Cheers!

Amazing story, thanks for sharing. Just one more shining example of why I love being a member of this group. It is filled with truly kind and amazing individuals! Merry Christmas to you, your father, and everyone else!

Wonderful Christmas story! Kudos to trenton for his generosity and please thank your father for his service to his country. As a military brat, it's a sometimes hard but sometimes rewarding life.

Great story,

It is uplifting to see when you put a group of people together with a common interest that it brings out the nature of caring and support...there may be hope for us as a species after all.

Top Bottom