What's new

B&B Glencairn Whisky Glasses - Time to Order!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I got my USPS notification today. I'm watching the street now!

That's strange for the dishwasher... I often wash that type of glasses in there and never had any problems...

Received my 4 (among other surprises) when I got back home to Japan this morning. I am impressed with the finish/appearance. Now to see how they perform...

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Got my Glasses today!! Thanks John and thanks B&B!!

I will be getting my Canadian Club 20yo!

Mine came in today! Very securely packaged, too.

Thanks to everyone who made this happen. Baptized the first one with a dram of Longmorn 38 year old. Beautiful.

:blink: Why would it be empty?! Quick, somebody send Ian some nice scotch, bourbon, kool-aid, maple syrup -- something!

I'm happy to sit tight and wait patiently, but it's starting to look like no news is bad news.

Should I have gotten shipping confirmation or the glasses by now?
Should I commence to panic and flailing about?

Roger "I've got the Wikkey fit for those glasses"

I'm happy to sit tight and wait patiently, but it's starting to look like no news is bad news.

Should I have gotten shipping confirmation or the glasses by now?
Should I commence to panic and flailing about?

Roger "I've got the Wikkey fit for those glasses"

Hmm...PM me your details.

I love scotch, have a local scotch conniseuer's group that meets quarterly and would love one of these glasses! Any chance we can still order some from someone?

I'd like to know..

Thanks,
X :thumbup1:

Doh - should have been paying attention. Have a weekly bourbon/scotch cigar night at the homestead here in Ct and these would have been great to share with the few friends that come every week. Any extras or plans for another order to be place. :a54::a52:

Thanks,

Jeff

Top Bottom