What's new

B&B Confessional

Regarding kimchee, I'm reminded of the PJ O'Rourke assessment of this delicacy...it causes "eye watering, pants splitting" flatulence. It's a food that sounds more like a dare!
Over the past seven months my son has been sent several times to Seoul for business. Each time he comes home I've asked if he tried kimchee. He says he hates cabbage that's been freshly cooked, let alone cabbage that's been pickled for two years.

I ate it several times at Grad school cause my neighbors were from South Korea and it was really good. It is very spicy and has a pickled smell to it.

Love the stuff, and there is nothing quite like the Sensory overload of coming out of your hooch in Korea in the Summertime and smelling that wonderful aroma of fermenting Kimchee

A friend of mine makes a version of kimchee that she cans at home, and gave me several jars. Her's is good stuff. The one I tried at some Oriental restaurant was just terrible. It had this slimy but crunchy texture that literally made me have to spit it out. I couldn't even finish the mouthful I had.

If my friends invite me to do something and I don't really want to do it, I will often use my kids as an excuse.
If my family wants me to do something and I don't really want to do it, I will often use B&B as an excuse ... but that never works.

I either need better excuses, or a more gullible family.

I confess that in my view the worst part about being bald is not shaving the rest off, but knowing I'll never be able to shave in a mohawk again.

I was a little punk rocker back in the day.

I secretly feel the same. Being bald, I miss getting a haircut. I have a privately mourn every time I shear my head.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Forgive me Badger, for I have sinned.

For the last three weeks, I've been shaving with a disposable
You are one of those lucky gents then that can use those things and not hate life after every shave. I had a full beard for a long part of my life since every disposable and cart razor I tried destroyed my skin.

I to communed with a disposable this vey day. Broken water main down the block. Had to do hair, body and shave with 1 gallon of water.

Forgive me

Mark

I didn't use my Thiers Issard for several months. Last week, however, I used my Feather AC all week and decided on Sunday that I wanted to pull out the TI but it was no where to be found. I used the Feather again but had to clean my closet on Sunday evening to find the TI (which I found and used this morning after a good stropping [emoji106]).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom