What's new

B&B Confessional

I have to confess that I still uses disposables to shave my head. But I do use real shave soap on my head though. So I'm only half-a-heretic.

I have to confess that I still uses disposables to shave my head. But I do use real shave soap on my head though. So I'm only half-a-heretic.

OK, Full Disclosure: I use a flexible Schick Extreme 3 to shave the fuzz from the front half of my scalp, making me quarter-heretic.

OK, Full Disclosure: I use a flexible Schick Extreme 3 to shave the fuzz from the front half of my scalp, making me quarter-heretic.

Oh I shave off that fuzz too, I just go all the way with it. What's left is turned gray and makes me look like I'm 67 and not 37. Seriously last mother's day I took my mom out to the Chinese buffet (she loves that place) and I hadn't shaved my head for a week. We both got the Senior Discount. So now if I know we're going there I don't shave my head.:jump:

Seriously last mother's day I took my mom out to the Chinese buffet (she loves that place) and I hadn't shaved my head for a week. We both got the Senior Discount. So now if I know we're going there I don't shave my head.:jump:

I did head shave for about 18 months, but eventually chose to grow what's left while I still can. May go back to it when I graduate to a fully bald top. It seems inevitable at this point.

Top Bottom