What's new

Art of Shaving Starter kit only $9.97 at Costco

I was at my local Costco and they are completely out. I called another Costco about 50 minutes from my house and they have about 20 in stock.
If you guys are interested I could drive out to the other Costco pickup some kits and ship them out to you for $20.00 Priority mail shipped including Paypal.
Please PM me if interested.

Wow, they're getting desperate to unload those kits -- the CostCo in Folsom, CA had about 5 or 6 of 'em left today (after snagging a few myself for Christmas gifts) and they were marked down even further to only $5! :eek: So if you're in the Sacramento area, get 'em while the getting's good.

I would say to pick up the phone book, call a locaiton and ask if they have sku# 202390. I did that here, and do it weekly...still no luck.

I live in Indianapolis, IN and they didn't have these at the stores here. I called around to different stores in the midwest and was able to get 9 of them from a Costco in Michigan and they are shipping them to me :thumbup: The lady I talked to said they don't normally do that but, she was really nice and got the 9 for me and shipped them. Also, Costco only takes American Express so, if you find some and get them to ship them you will need an AE credit card. I;m giving these as gifts to guys at work so they will stop bugging me about shaving questions.

The Costco in Honolulu has the unscented AOS kit with the brush but the larger full sizes of the lotions and cream for $29.95. There is a large quantity left. I am watching it....when they get serious about getting rid of it I will buy one or two. I bought one to give as a Christmas gift to my nephews....

I got a set near Sacramento, CA and it was a good buy for $10. The brush is probably equivalent of a tweezerman badger brush. The cream, oil, and aftershave balm samples are small.

I had never tried AoS products before, and they seem pretty decent.

The Costco in Murray, Utah has a large supply of these kits for $9.99. They are located at 5300 South and State Street.

Randy

I couldn't find these locally either, I did buy a couple from Remo (Original Poster) good price and fast shipping. They will be nice Christmas gifts :)

Having some bad luck snagging deals this past couple days, I overpaid by a lot for a Fatboy and I bought a brush yesterday before even reading this topic. I just came back from Costco and they had 8 in stock, needless to say I picked one up.

There's still some left if you still live in Arizona.

7 Avondale, Arizona
14 Tempe, Arizona
38 Phoenix, Arizona

:(
these are all gone in Miami, was looking forward to using it as a travel kit for my family's place in New Hampshire...

Adding more to Arizona list, just got off the phone with the Costco on the I17 (North Phoenix) and they said they have 120!!!!

There's not a Costco for several hundred miles of my house....
I'd be really interested in one of these if someone gets them at a steal price and is willing to send one out.

Top Bottom