What's new

arko shave soap.

Great soap, no doubt about it, but to me it smells like old corn tortillas...the rest of the family says lemony. I still enjoy the shave, but I make sure I shower after, lol

Arko Turkish soap is a simple product with a very low cost but really good qualities, always perfect results with each use.
Lathers easily and abundantly,scent I like less
Appears very fragrance reminiscent of laundry soap.
The price ok is very low.

I use it often it leaves my face completely dry.
In my experience it requires much more water than other soaps but it is really an excellence of soap,IMHO.
I love this soap!!!

Arko isn't exactly my favorite, but it's damn good. It makes a thick, abundant lather with ease. To me, the smell is like a cross between Lemon Pledge and ivory Soap, and it's pretty strong. It's dirt cheap and I enjoy pulling it out of the soap drawer for an ocassional shave or two.

This stuff lathers like crazy and it's literary idiot proof. Because of that and convenient package I mostly use it as travel option.
Lather is also very good and slick. Only downside is cheesy ingredient list and somewhat drying of the skin postshave. Even the smell is just fine for me (I doesn's smell like urinal cake at all, scent is most similar to citronella)

Top Bottom