What's new

Ariana & Evans - Scent

For those of you who have used this soap before, you will likely agree that the performance and scent are FANTASTIC! Grecian Horse and Khalifa were two stand outs for me.

That said, an I the only one that has noticed the scents are not nearly as good as they were with their new Kaizen base?

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

not nearly as good as they were with their new Kaizen base?

I'm confused. You're using the past tense word "were" to describe their current Kaizen base. Are you saying that you like the pre-Kaizen scents better?

Also, when you say "not as good" do you refer to scent strength? Or your just personally not preferring the scent profiles?

Last edited:
I'm confused. You're using the past tense word "were" to describe their current Kaizen base. Are you saying that you like the pre-Kaizen scents better?

Also, when you say "not as good" do you refer to scent strength? Or your just personally not preferring the way in the soaps smell?

The scent of their Grecian Horse soap, for example, was intoxicatingly good pre-Kaizen. Post-Kaizen the scent of Grecian Horse is not as strong, full and complex.

Same is true for their Signature soap.

I only have two A&E soaps (Asian Plum and Peach and Cognac, both Kaizen formula), and I didn't know the soaps pre-Kaizen. For me the scents are far too strong, and sadly I just don't care for them either. The performance is amazing, but scents smell like cheap late 1970s artifical candy to me, nothing I would rave about. Mor a "meh, better shave before having a shower". If I want refined scents I reach for Saponificio Varesino or Tabac. Otherwise I tend to grab more simple and not overpowerig scents like Pharaoh's Dreamsicle, Sandalwood and Vanilla, Orange Chill and of course MITA by Stirling (I don't care so much for their attemps on cologne style soaps).

Top Bottom