Anyone using just one brand of blade?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I'm 'Shaving with the SC Sharks'!!!
proxy.php

attachment.php
“A razor [blade] can’t be sharpened on a piece of velvet”. Author Unknown

Last edited:
Derby Extra blades for me. Been using them for the last couple of years-the last year or so in a Slant razor. Good blades that are inexpensive.

Feathers only here, I like them much better than other blades I have tried. They are incredibly smooth in a NEW De Luxe Criterion.

Last edited:
There was a time when I would just use Astra SS (blue ones) for decades and I would rarely try other brands of blades and for that matter I`d use Williams shaving soap for decades as well and nothing else until I started visiting B&B. This place is a bad influence:) 

Lord Platinums..... Right now but it is probably going to change due to i bought some lord super stainless and super chrome blades as well as shark super stainless and shark super chrome( for shark week).

I've tried about 50 different brands. But now I've narrowed it down and do most of my shaving with my favorites - all 10 or so of them.

I wish, I'm still going through a sampler trying to decide what to stock up on. Favorites so far(in order) are Feathers, Crystals, Red Personnas, 7 o Clock yellows, Astras. Least favorites - Derby, Bic, wilkinson swords.

Once I used my sampler packs I decided to buy 50 Feathers and 50 Gillette 7 o'clock Yellows. I alternate between the two.

Top Bottom