What's new

Anyone Read Comics?

I'm more of a casual fan. I don't buy anything monthly, but I have a few series I've collected.

Preacher, Sin City, most of Garth Ennis' Punisher stuff (Knights/MAX), select Batman collections, The Darkness, Bone, a decent chunk of Civil War. Not too big into the monthly superhero stuff.

I just started reading Watchmen and I can't put the graphic novel down. It's really good.

I saw the film when it came out but I had never read the comic so I didn't understand the film.

The comic book is helping a lot and I'm going to re watch the film after finishing the comic.

Just started reading some comics on my Kindle Fire...already read Batman: Year One...have read most of Watchmen in a day...ordered a physical copy of Maus

From 1984 to this very day, through all it's volumes and formats and it's characters ageing in real time, I've been a devoted Love And Rockets reader.

I'm currently forced by my daughter into reading both MLP magazine (My Little Pony) and several other pony / horse orientated mags. Does tis count?

I enjoy comics...ever since I was a kid back in the early 60s. I still buy comics, but as nice as the new graphics look good I still prefer the old style graphics.

At a conservative estimate I have 800 graphic novels and 2500 comics. Mostly DC and indie - Marvel crossovers put me off trying to keep up with their stuff.

The RAD pales in comparison :001_smile

Currently reading DC Bomnshells v1 and Midnighter, with Locke and Key master edition v1 and Transmetropolitan absolute queued up next.

Top Bottom