What's new

Long time lurker - finally made an account

ugh... Made 10 posts. Logged out and back in, and STILL can't send a PM or post a reply on BST thread.

Anyone know what the trick is? Does account age matter?

Edit: Made another post, logged out and back in again and can send PMs now.

Last edited:

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Welcome to B&B @Firemonkey . Glad you were able to send your PM and I hope you got what you wanted. Hope you stick around. If anyone gives you a hard time about brisket sous vide, let me know. :a11:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
A-ha...Firemonkey!!!
proxy.php

So that's where you've been hiding all this time have you now (after how many years? Could you quite possibly be one of the Grand Poobahs of the Loyal Order of Ex-Lurkers
proxy.php
).
Grand Poobah.png

1711333955190.jpeg
Besides that my friend, welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom), so please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'.
1711333236559.jpeg

BTW...thank you for dis-engaging you're 'lurking device' (another member comes out from the mist).
1711333097321.png

lurcking-device-2-jpg.649627

Psst, say Firemonkey...can you spot any other potential Members in the mist above❓

Sounds like your off to a great start and on your way to shaving nirvana and The Zen of Shaving, and yes,...this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, savoir faire, élan and all around 'know-how' to assist you in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here.
:thumbsup:

Q. What types of tools (razors, blades, soaps, aftershaves, colognes etc...), is in your 'kit'?
proxy.php

And please don't forget The 7 P's of Shaving...Prepare, Patience, Pressure, Practice, Persistence, Post shave and Passion.
proxy.php

Although, you may not be addicted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and perhaps are doomed), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

Lastly, please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall-of-Fame sub-forum.

shaving-smiley-png.805252
“One Razor, One Lather; One Shave at a Time”. CBJ

Last edited:
Top Bottom