What's new

Another reason to bowl lather…the ability to add GLORIOUS glycerine

Perhaps just use a bar of glycerine soap as a base puck for your soap or cream in your shaving mug? Various brands are sold at grocery stores and pharmacies, and they are not expensive.
Yup. Been using Clearly Natural glycerin bar soap for years. Used to be a buck a bar at the Dollar Store, but now the price has doubled! (On Amazon, at least)

Works great, for me, without additional soap or cream.

I hope no circumstance ever arises where I get trapped in a conversation with that guy. Ever.

Made it through 19 seconds . . . mostly because I was leaning back and kinda slow getting to the stop button. He is exhausting to listen to: I felt what little energy I had left draining right on out.

Maybe I need a glycerin bath, a B12 IV, and a couple of tokes of Fougère Royale.

Made it through 19 seconds . . . mostly because I was leaning back and kinda slow getting to the stop button. He is exhausting to listen to: I felt what little energy I had left draining right on out.

Maybe I need a glycerin bath, a B12 IV, and a couple of tokes of Fougère Royale.

He never moderated. It was dialed up to ten the whole time. I really don't know how he doesn't exhaust himself.

Top Bottom