What's new

And I found this... TS Creme de Barbear Lanolizado

The Top Secret have lanolin and Veleiro too...Nice creams both!! It remember me i have some tubes on sale at the mall...:rolleyes:

WOW Great set-up! You must feel like a king after shaving with that.
The box is beautiful. I really like the phrase “Qualidade Fina”, you don’t see things like that any more. How does the soap perform? Compared for example with the hallmark Tabac.
If it isn’t too much trouble, could you take a photograph the soap? I think you will make several members of this forum quite happy.

Oh well...yes i know, to see what looks like the ol' school vintage design Veleiro blue box :w00t:

I will try to post some pics one of these days and i'll make a review of both!!

Like a king, yes, it's the word!!

Once i tried Tabac but my memories are fuzzy about...

Last edited:
I don't understand that either.
But that's true, our ancestors used boar brushes instead of the most expensive badger brushes.
However, at that time there were some shaving soaps that don't exist anymore, like the Soap Powder from Ach Brito that I had the luck to get one package some time ago. The package seems to be very old, but the soap remains in great condition.
Check it out:
proxy.php

I am sorry lamina, but my reply was to this post ^ I completely forgot to quote...
Nevertheless those creams are also probably very good if the scents match the other products of the same line.

This Veleiro design is the recent one...mine have a yacht on a blue sea like an holiday seaside pic.All the cardbox external tube have waves like a poster...i think it was the anterior design.

Are any of these products available for purchase anywhere? Just talking about them is kind of frustrating!

As i said before i have some tubes on sale at the mall: TS and Veleiro vintage design. The main issue here are the shipping costs from Portugal (€ 5,90 for 1 tube + the tube itself or € 8,75 for 2 tubes + 2 tubes) on intern. registered mail.

Maybe i can find a better price for each tube but i can't do nothing about freight costs...

Are any of these products available for purchase anywhere? Just talking about them is kind of frustrating!

I just called Confianca and ordered lots of products. As soon as my shop is online again, I'll be selling the entire "O Melhor" and "Veleiro" products range :thumbup:

Nice... Spread the goodness around :001_smile.

I haven't opened my tube of "O Melhor" yet... That must be solved soon!

I just called Confianca and ordered lots of products. As soon as my shop is online again, I'll be selling the entire "O Melhor" and "Veleiro" products range :thumbup:

Great news! I always wished your store had more Portuguese creams :001_smile

Is the lavanda going to be restocked?

p.s.: Have you read my comment on your post about the soap?

Great news! I always wished your store had more Portuguese creams :001_smile

Is the lavanda going to be restocked?

p.s.: Have you read my comment on your post about the soap?

Hi.

No, I'm afraid Lavanda is now a shaving cream that belongs to the past. I have little hope that I ever can carry again this cream.
As for the powder soap from Claus Porto, it's OK, but it doesn't perform anywhere near Tabac. It's only a soap with an historical meaning, I can't use it on a daily basis, I'm saving it because it's a relic.

Top Bottom