What's new

A Very Humble Blue Tip PIF

In honor of the upcoming one week anniversary of the Brotherhood of the Blue Tip over at "Clubs and Brotherhoods". I'm offering a very humble PIF. This blue tip Superspeed has seen better days, yes. And yes, much of the nickel plating is gone. But the TTO works perfectly, and it still delivers the smooth, easy shaves blue tips are known for. If you've never tried a blue tip, here's your chance to try what is, IMHO, the best mild razor on earth.

The razor may look far less than perfect, but it has been thoroughly cleaned with Scrubbing Bubbles and Flitz, and sanitized in Marvicide.

Also included: a pack of the vastly underrated Gillette Wilkinson Sword blades and the equally underrated Godrej Shaving Round.

To qualify, just let me know you're in, and promise to give the blue tip a chance. This old soldier has lots of battles left in him.

Oh, and the winner (to be chosen at random) also gets complimentary membership in the Brotherhood of the Blue Tip. Don't worry, our initiation ritual is mild and easy, just like our razor of choice. :thumbup1:

Winner to be announced on Wednesday, March 25th.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427050780.053769.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in, thanks for your generous offering. I would love to try an older superspeed, mine is a 1976 black handle and I enjoy using it. Everything I've read suggests that the older models shave even better.

I'm in! This would be amazing. All my shaves have been with a Tech and I would love to branch out. I would give it a good home (and maybe a re-plate)...and if, somehow, we don't bond, I would PIF it. :)

Im in. That razor may look a little tired but it still got plenty of life left in it, just like me. Thanks for the PIF.

Top Bottom