What's new

A doodle for a noodler

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Just a first draft, mind you, but it's coming along.

full

Back to vacation.

Last edited by a moderator:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Ha!

That's great. That's one talented kid you have there sir!
Dare I say I see the label for the next B&B custom Ink?

Very nice! Is Nathan still having that art contest for Noodler's? You should check into it, there are some nice prizes if I remember correct.

I see the making of this interchange taking place at the edge of a pond (so that the badger is on dry land and the catfish in water). I also see it on a bottle of ink.

Very nice! Is Nathan still having that art contest for Noodler's? You should check into it, there are some nice prizes if I remember correct.

Yeah you should submit some art work you never know

Last edited by a moderator:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The only instructions I gave her was that the badger should look "benevolent".

So, um, not to put down the artist at all, but maybe you could have her watch dad shave once - too get a feel for how the razor would be held and used, I mean.

Wow I learn something everyday here! So I see the artwork and thought it was pretty nifty. I got the 'badger' but didn't really understand the 'catfish'. So, like a good surfer I hit the net. Noodler! Catfish! Aha!!!!

Great artwork, that is one talented young lady there! Thanks for sharing.

So, um, not to put down the artist at all, but maybe you could have her watch dad shave once - too get a feel for how the razor would be held and used, I mean.

How is a badger supposed to hold a non-folding straight razor when shaving a catfish?

Top Bottom