What's new

A doodle for a noodler

Great sketch! Love it. Would I be too off topic to ask about noodler's ink and how to purchase? Can one get products from Noodler's Ink, or must you go to dealers? There is only one dealer in my Province, and they seem to stock only the one pen. I'm a bit confused by the Noodlers web sit which appears to be more of a blog than a manufactures site. Does Noodler's still make/sell the flex nib pen?

Great sketch! Love it. Would I be too off topic to ask about noodler's ink and how to purchase? Can one get products from Noodler's Ink, or must you go to dealers? There is only one dealer in my Province, and they seem to stock only the one pen. I'm a bit confused by the Noodlers web sit which appears to be more of a blog than a manufactures site. Does Noodler's still make/sell the flex nib pen?

Noodlers does not sell retail, try Art Brown or our B&B Vendor- Goulet pen use coupon code "shaving" (edit)

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

You are in Alberta? IIRC there's a dealer in Edmonton. There is also stylo.ca which has a website and is in Montreal. But Goulet Pens is a good choice too and has a lot more selection.

Top Bottom