What's new

2nd Big Box discussion Thread

Thank you all that participated and helped out. I now have the box in my hands. I am adding to, purging from, and getting a box ready for round 3. From 2 I am helping a local newbie get some stuff together as well.

Thank you all for a job VERY well done! Hip Hip Hooray!

Thank you all that participated and helped out. I now have the box in my hands. I am adding to, purging from, and getting a box ready for round 3. From 2 I am helping a local newbie get some stuff together as well.

:clap::clap::clap:

Huzzah!!:a14::a14:

I've met with a B&B member and helped their den some. They contributed some items. I've about cleared my excess and the box is likely all new for 3. I'm purging a TON of items. Don't want it to be overly full on its first few stops. anyway...this is a hidden post. It is a PIF for a starter DE set. Brush, DE, blades and cream.

PM me if you're interested. at some point I will pick a winner at random.

Those that participated will be glad to know some of the items were donated to a brand new member to convert them to wet shaving whilst building a brand new kit! Congrats everyone!!

Top Bottom